WOW~ I'm done with the work of this week!! SO TIRED!! didn't sleep until 4ish in the morning cuz I was working on my essay... dammit... but finally I have it done... then slept for about 3 hours... surprisingly I could get up at 7ish and even ate my breakfast b4 I went to school... but of cos I was tired... wasn't really listening to the lecture in the morning class... but that's ok cus the things he taught were in the book already... then went to a computer lab with Adam and I finished up my essay using the info I got from Wendy... yea n Kelvin did help me a lot... really really need to thank him... then went to eat lunch but Adam was so into the online comic... so just we left him in the lab =P and finally my weekend started after the english class!! I CAN SLEEP!!! YAHOO~~!!! haha, went back to my room n talked on phone w/ Jen for a while, then went to McDonald's w/ Adam... he hasn't eaten anything since this morning... cuz he spent his lunch time on the online comic =..=" then he drove me back to rez (in which I just need 4 or 5 mins to walk back =P) I do like his car deck tho it doesn't really match his car =P so I'm sooo FULL now... XD