got a 830 class in the morning... then went to help Jennifer with her math during the long lunch time... Adam was with us as well... then Jen went to write her test, n me n Adam went to Scarborough Town to have lunch... haha... so nice to have a car... but so bad for him to INCH me all the time!!! being short is not my fault!!! .\/. then walked for a while & ate ice-cream~~ LOL~~~ then went back to school cuz we both had class... but the class finished pretty early n the weather was just too good for me to go back to my room... so walked to Scarborough Town (again =P) with Kelvin... XDDD n ate ice-cream again LOL~~~ then went back at 6ish... took a shower then played computer for a while... I was gonna take a nap then get up to study... but then I fell asleep at 8ish n woke up at 4ish in the morning... =..= of cos I wouldn't get up at that time to study... so I went back to sleep n got up at 8ish in the morning... hohoho~