went to marketing class at 11ish... i went there a bit earlier... then I talked to a chinese guy in my class cuz I've been wondering if he spoke cantonese since the very beginning of the semester... LOL... cuz he looked like someone I knew in hk... hahaha... then the class ended at 12 (finished in half an hour) =..=... okay then I went to the library to study for my math test... I thought the test would be a bit harder but then it was SO EASY... but still dunno if I can have perfect this time... but I have to get a high mark so I can win Adam LOL~~~I left so early after finishing the test then I went to the library... saw Jorgye so we studied together... he's really a nice guy XDDD he taught me n Jennifer how to play pool~ hahaha~~ this was the first time I tried it~ n I played it pretty well XD then Jen n I went back to the library (actually we went to the student centre to buy our dinner but then we ended up playing pool lol) then tried to analyse the article that they needed to present in the English class... but then we ended up folding roses hahaha~~today was kinda fun *winkHappy Birthday to MAGGIE~~~