today is persian new year... so I went to shiva's place in the afternoon... ate with them and then visited their fds... =P then went to the feast with them... but I was a bit uncomfortable cuz I dun believe in their religion... but those ppl were nice and I kept saying "sale no mobark" (which means happy new year in Iranian, well it should be) to them... haha everybody was happy n surprised =P btw there were some guys pretty handsome =P but jennifer said they were "white chas" XD... anyway, after that we went back to her house and she packed her things up... and she taught me how to dance for a bit... haha the dance is exactly the same from wat I saw on tv, from those drama about china thousands of years ago... there r some girls dancing in front of the king and that is the dance I learned from her XD cuz shiva's persian(or iranian)!!! well n she said it was pretty good for my first time LOL~ I had so much fun today~ then her bro drove us back to rez... then I went back to my room & I started to work on my simnet... so tired man... oh today is SPRING already!!! so it's gonna be warm so soon~~~ (which means I can't go skiing ~.~)