-Little Flora-Little Me-

Thursday, March 03, 2005


pichao came visit me today~ actually he came here for the movies I downloaded =P haha, I burned all of the movies I have on my computer to him! then we went to pacific mall... I ate one of my favorite food - wonton noodles~ but the wontons weren't that good... =/ the best wontons in the world are in hk =D then I also had 砵仔糕 & bubble tea(actually it wasn't bubble tea)~ finally I've bought some CD-R!! oh in the same shop I saw the mp3 player that I've been looking at for a while... and it wasn't expensive... I'm thinking if I should buy it or not...
the pocky I bought this time was more expensive than b4!!!
yea I've bought a book to learn korean (in chinese)~ well the original price was HKD$68 but new price was CAD$19.5... almost double... =..= it may even be cheaper if I asked someone to buy & send it to me from hk... anyway I've bought it and it's not bad~

44
10:33 PM

-Little Me-
Florita
Capricorn
Rat
Student
Hong Kong<-->Toronto

Little_Flora's_Profile

-Little Past-
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
August 2005
March 2006
September 2006
March 2008
September 2015


-Little Momeries-
My Photo Album

-Little Buddies-
A-sze
Emmy
Jen
Kel
Kitty
Maggie
Mitc
Navl
Octopus
Pichao
Sarah
Sunny
Tony/Fred
Wing

-Little Thought-
Leave Me A Message!!

to view this blog, plz choose "unicode"

-Credits-
Design
BlogSkins

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com