-Little Flora-Little Me-

Friday, February 04, 2005


I've got a test at 8:30am today... but guess what... I set my alarm to 7:30pm!! if there wasn't a phone call, I cudn't get up... I really have to thank steph's fd... I was so nervous cuz I got up at about 9:15... then I was like omg I'm gonna late when I looked at the clock... then I rushed to the classroom & got there at about 9:35... the professor was so nice... so I cud write the test and I've still got about 45mins... and even more lucky I've got some of the questions from my classmate last nite... tho I didn't really prepare for those questions, at least I had a rough answer...
after the test I went to McDonald's with jennifer, she was so funny... we've been laughing all the time while we were together... then went back to the school food court and prepared for the english writing... kelvin brought me (american ginseng) soup... so nice of him...!!! he's really a good friend to have =D
after the in class writing I went to the chinese supermarket with kelvin and I've bought some food, heehee... then went to McDonald's again... LoL~ while I was walking back to rez I realized I forgot to bring my room key today... then I called my room phone to see if steph was here or not... and she wasn't... so I had to pay $2.50 to buy a new one... =(
then later at nite... talked on phone with wing for half an hour... then steph said she wanted to cut her hair for a bit... I thought she was just gonna use my scissors... but then I realized she wanted me to help her cut it!! haha so I helped her... well I'm professional, cuz I've been cutting mine for many years~ LoL
I feel so lucky cuz I've been meeting nice people since I came to canada and of cuz today's a lucky day too =D
天生的樂觀主意者,凡事往好的一方面想,為人親切友善、外向、熱愛交朋友,也很受異性歡迎。 sounds good!! XD

44
7:48 PM

-Little Me-
Florita
Capricorn
Rat
Student
Hong Kong<-->Toronto

Little_Flora's_Profile

-Little Past-
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
August 2005
March 2006
September 2006
March 2008
September 2015


-Little Momeries-
My Photo Album

-Little Buddies-
A-sze
Emmy
Jen
Kel
Kitty
Maggie
Mitc
Navl
Octopus
Pichao
Sarah
Sunny
Tony/Fred
Wing

-Little Thought-
Leave Me A Message!!

to view this blog, plz choose "unicode"

-Credits-
Design
BlogSkins

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com