(Friday) I left school rite after the first class for humber cuz my frds were having graduation party on that day... so I got there to see wing first and changed my pay as you go to a monthly package... then b4 I saw my frds in EAP I saw Rav(I'm not sure how to spell his name =P)... he was still so nice~ then went to the party... after that I went shopping with JJ... we first went to Eaton then we walked to China Town to eat dinner... then we left at 10ish... I went back from China Town -> Spadina station -> Scarborough Centre Station, when I arrived Scarborough Town Centre it was 11:15, but the last bus left 15 mins ago... I was so frustrated... I have thought about walking back but it was snowing and too cold for me to walk half and hour... so I went to Royal York to JJ's home to sleep over... it took me another 45mins to get there... it was after 12am already when I was on the bus from Royal York station to her home... but my cell phone couldn't be used still!! the girl from Fido told me I could use it after 12!! argh... I coudn't ring her to find out which one was her house... so I got off the bus and walked through the street to see if I could remember how her house looked like...(I've been there once) and finally I found her... I didn't have to sleep on the street in such a cold nite... thx JJ!!! [today Kelvin told me he was in Scarborough area at that time!!! if I called him he could drive me home... argh] (Saturday) went to Pacific Mall with JJ and Daisy... then to a mall in Don Mills(I dunno the mall's name)... actually nth really special today but I lost the bus again =..= I was 4 mins late for the last bus... cuz the bus I took from Don Mills to Scarborough Town Centre was late for about 10 or 15mins... and when I got to Scarborough Town Centre it was 7:04pm, while the last bus was at 7pm... but luckily my roommate could come get me home tonite... I need a car badly if I wanna survive in Canada... sigh...