-Little Flora-Little Me-

Monday, February 07, 2005


got up at 9ish... started to do my project again... cuz I had to show my classmates my work... I've tried my best already... =/ so I went to school at 12, found a computer lab to print my stuff then went down to the library to meet my classmates~ we've waited for half an hour for one girl cuz she was late... cuz she thought we were gonna meet at 12:30... so we talked about it for a while then went to a computer lab to work on it again... then finished at 2ish... then waited for the bus with that girl... she said she had to call back home to ask her husband about Jetta (the project topic)... by long distance calls =..=
then went back home and played computer for a while... then went to price chopper with steph cuz we needed food again... heehee... we've bought pretty much this time... hope I won't eat all the stuff that quickly =P
talked to jen & terrence in the evening... using skype...
I've got a translator for my diary now! try it cuz it's fun... but it doesn't translate so accurately...

44
9:46 PM

-Little Me-
Florita
Capricorn
Rat
Student
Hong Kong<-->Toronto

Little_Flora's_Profile

-Little Past-
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
August 2005
March 2006
September 2006
March 2008
September 2015


-Little Momeries-
My Photo Album

-Little Buddies-
A-sze
Emmy
Jen
Kel
Kitty
Maggie
Mitc
Navl
Octopus
Pichao
Sarah
Sunny
Tony/Fred
Wing

-Little Thought-
Leave Me A Message!!

to view this blog, plz choose "unicode"

-Credits-
Design
BlogSkins

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com