-Little Flora-Little Me-

Friday, February 18, 2005


got up at 7ish... but waited for the bathroom for almost an hour... cuz my roommate was using it... =..= that's why I was a bit late for class... then ate lunch with judith... then went to the library... tried to study for the english test but I just cudn't =P then saw kelvin cuz he went to the library to study too... at 1ish we went to the food court then to the computer lab... so mo liu... haha...
the test was a bit suprising cuz I didn't know the format was like this... argh... but I've got back my essay today and it was pretty good~ 13/15~ =D
went back and started to feel tired... haha... made some congee tonite... it was just my first time!! but it was kinda good~ yeah~ I think I really have the potential to be a chef XD (today prideful mood XD)

44
9:21 PM

-Little Me-
Florita
Capricorn
Rat
Student
Hong Kong<-->Toronto

Little_Flora's_Profile

-Little Past-
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
August 2005
March 2006
September 2006
March 2008
September 2015


-Little Momeries-
My Photo Album

-Little Buddies-
A-sze
Emmy
Jen
Kel
Kitty
Maggie
Mitc
Navl
Octopus
Pichao
Sarah
Sunny
Tony/Fred
Wing

-Little Thought-
Leave Me A Message!!

to view this blog, plz choose "unicode"

-Credits-
Design
BlogSkins

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com