got back the marketing case today... well it was so crappy and I thought we were gonna fail but luckily we passed... got a 3/5... really lucky... I said I wouldn't do any other homework with those people and yes! I joined another group!! great!! and they looked hard working!! but the thing is I know almost nth about cars... the topic was about the 2005 Volkswagen Jetta... so I have to do a lot of research to do it...
after talking about the project, I went to eat lunch with kelvin and his friend... then went to my math class... I was a bit disappointed when I got back my test... I've got 99%... I lost that 1% becuz I forgot to round an answer to 1 decimal place... so stupid... >< argh...
went to the library to study after class... then at 6ish jennifer and I went down to the cafe to eat sth... well the apple fritter was pretty good~ (cuz it wasn't from the cafe... it was from tim hortons...)
went back to my room at 7ish... sigh there are pretty much stuff to do...