-Little Flora-Little Me-

Thursday, January 27, 2005


didn't write anything yesterday, cuz I slept early... well 11pm... heehee... I didn't have any early class today but I was woke by my roommate at 7ish... luckily I slept early last nite so I didn't feel sleepy at all... then I listened to 903 online... well didn't realize that there were that many things to listen during that period of time... good good...
I've got only 2 classes today... and actually one class was for a test... the computer test... but that test was so easy... I've got 100%... cuz I still had a lot of time left, I went to the computer lab to print the stuff I needed and play the computer for a while... then went to the english class... finished class at 12ish, but it was so early, so I wanted to go to the library... then I saw my friend so we had lunch together... then we went to the library together and played computers for a while... and then I went to the "quiet study area" to study on my own and she went to class... went back to rez at about 5.30...
did hwk at nite... and played that chinese typing software for some time... well I really need to practice more to type faster...
WING, THANK YOU for making me so excited... lol

44
11:59 PM

-Little Me-
Florita
Capricorn
Rat
Student
Hong Kong<-->Toronto

Little_Flora's_Profile

-Little Past-
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
August 2005
March 2006
September 2006
March 2008
September 2015


-Little Momeries-
My Photo Album

-Little Buddies-
A-sze
Emmy
Jen
Kel
Kitty
Maggie
Mitc
Navl
Octopus
Pichao
Sarah
Sunny
Tony/Fred
Wing

-Little Thought-
Leave Me A Message!!

to view this blog, plz choose "unicode"

-Credits-
Design
BlogSkins

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com