-Little Flora-Little Me-

Saturday, January 22, 2005


guess wat... I slept at 9pm last nite... wow... haven't slept that early for a so long time... haha...
but then the thing is I woke up at 2am... and cudn't fall asleep until 7am... poor me... then I got up at 11am... then started typing my notes and doing research for the project... but I was still feeling sick, so I was doing things kinda slow... sigh...
we've(my roommate&I) taken almost a whole box of medicines... but we're still almost the same... what can we do?!

44
9:05 PM

-Little Me-
Florita
Capricorn
Rat
Student
Hong Kong<-->Toronto

Little_Flora's_Profile

-Little Past-
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
August 2005
March 2006
September 2006
March 2008
September 2015


-Little Momeries-
My Photo Album

-Little Buddies-
A-sze
Emmy
Jen
Kel
Kitty
Maggie
Mitc
Navl
Octopus
Pichao
Sarah
Sunny
Tony/Fred
Wing

-Little Thought-
Leave Me A Message!!

to view this blog, plz choose "unicode"

-Credits-
Design
BlogSkins

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com