ate breakfast with wing at 11am, then we went back to her room to "hei"... and then at 2ish, we went out to eaton... we walked a while in H&M then wing's fds(zella&michael) came... then we went to 2 book stores cuz wing needed to find a book... we walked outside for some time... and it was SO COLD!! ><... in the evening we went to china town and ate pho~ hohoho I love vietnamese food~ my dad told me the vietnamese restaurant that we went to b4 I left was close... 執左... haha... maybe it was becuz of me! XD
then I went visit my fd at nite... well the chinese guy I knew just b4 the nite I left...=P then we talked for more than an hour... then went back to wing's room... well when I was walking upstairs to his room I cud feel that I was going back to my own room... well now there are 2 guys living in that room... so it means my roommate left... and I asked the front desk if I cud check my mail box they told me they sent back all the mails... =..= so Jen u'll recieve ur card later XD