got a early class today... canadian business... it wasn't bad cuz the teacher was quite gd, so the class wasn't boring =) but the textbook is boring... today they talked about chap 2 already but actually this was my first class... =..= oh well, I think I can make it...
then got a long break b4 the next class started... almost 2 hours... so I went to the library to read the text of canadian business, then one hr later I went to eat my lunch in the food court alone... so I called wing so I cud talk and eat at the same time... well I really can't use pay as go anymore... ><
then went to the computer lab b4 the class started... just played for a while... then I went to the english class... so HK feel... haha!
today was SO COLD... luckily I wore enough clothes... but my face was still so cold... my ears were extremely cold... ><
here's a link to a video... it's kinda funny especially the casino part ;)
http://rack1.nethosters.com/~charles/russell/russell.ram