got up at almost 10am, then went to class as fast as I can cuz I had class at 10:30am... my first class was computer and I thought the teacher was a young guy(who looked like Ko sir!!), but he was just the lab monitor, the "real teacher" was a woman(with HK accent)... haha...
the second class was English, and I think the teacher is from HK too... cuz her name is Wendy Chan... so I felt that I was having class in a Hong Kong school... haha... but actually she doesn't really speak like HK people...
then finished class at 12ish, then I went to the library cuz I needed to wait for the gal(Becky) to bring me the books... but the computers suck... =..= I spent almost 5 mins waiting for the computer & windows to start... by the time it cud finally be used, Becky called me cuz she was at school at that time... she was with another gal(Jennifer) sitting in front of the international office... so I bought 3 books from her and then we talked for a while and I helped her sell books XD then Becky went to class and I and Jennifer went to McDonald's together...
did the laundry in the afternoon, so I'll have clothes to wear tomoro =D
I thought it'd be cold so I wore a lot today... but it was so warm... 12 oC!! >_<