It's Friday again...
I've got a 8:30 class today... got up at 7:40 this morning... rushed to the bathroom... then changed my clothes quickly... but I was still a bit late... =P my first class was canadian business... no break til 10am... I was starting to feel sleepy then the professor said we had a break... so I went to Tim Hortons and bought a lemon cranberry muffin... it was so sweet... I dun like it...
went to the library after class to print my notes and stuff... and went out to scarborough town centre with kelvin... cuz he was gonna show me how to go to this place... so I can come there by myself to buy stuff later, good =D we ate lunch there and then hang around until 2pm... then we went back to school cuz we still had an english class... yeah and then that's it for today~!!
went back to rez n' watched tv... and had pizza for dinner again... I'm much fatter already and I'm still getting fatter and fatter >_<
Chinese name of"meet the fockers"(Hong Kong version): "非常外父生擒霍老爺" =..=