well cuz I didn't have to attend my marketing lecture today, I didn't have class until 1:30... I was supposed to have my computer test in that class, but I went to a wrong class... =..= so I didn't take the test... but luckily I can take it on Thur...
after the math class I was thinking going to the supermarket nearby to buy sth, cuz I'm running out of a lot of stuff... but when I went out of the school, I walked back to rez rite the way... cuz it was cold... then I went back to my room and do the homework... sigh it was really bad... I swear I won't join such group again!! then cuz I was quite upset doing the homework at nite, I called my friend and we talked on phone for almost 3 hours... so I wasn't that bored while I was doing the homework... and YEAH I finally finished it!! so I can go to sleep~ yahoo~!