got my final time table today... good... then the next thing i have to do is to buy books and stuff I need =) and I still have to pay my residence fee... haha almost forgot =P
got up at 10am, then called the international office to ask about the english test result... they told me I did it well so they let me enter another english class... yey~ actually the test was just a writing test... actually I got 5.5/6 in TOEFL(the writing part)... I dun understand why they have to see the whole TOEFL score but not just the writing part... stupid ~.~
had marketing lecture in the morning and then got a long break... cuz I have no fds in school so I was so bored at that time, then I called wing... there were some chinese students sitting outside the international office selling their used books, so I talked to them and a gal told me she cud sell me some books tomoro... yey save some $$$!! then I can use the money on food~!! >3< muhahahahaha!!! then met a guy from china(四川), and he cud speak some cantonese! but he spoke like 任賢齊... XD I thought we were gonna have the same math class but then I didn't see him in class... so I thought I went to the wrong class... but actually I didn't~
my roommate said she was gonna go to a party at nite... she told me about this at 7ish, but she didn't leave until 11ish... =..= cuz she had to wait for her fd's call...
I guess I can't use pay as go anymore... cuz I'm using my phone frequently now... I just half of the money of my prepaid account in just 5 days... =..=
wow~ got a really long diary today!! yey~!