-Little Flora-Little Me-

Monday, January 17, 2005


went to see my lovely classmates today... well haven't seen them for a month already... and I got back my 40 bucks today~ yeah~ $_$ hohoho!
then went back to wing's room... we set up a network so we can exchange things easily~ then went to aunt's place at 3pm... then I ate dinner with them at nite... they bought me a coat when they went to china... and it looked good =) and Long drove me back to rez @ 8ish... it was much faster then going back myself cuz I wud just take subway and bus...
so tired when I came back... but still excited... haha I dunno why... then did the math hwk... and helped steph to match her clothes up... haha...
it was so cold today... but the weather forecast said it was gonna feel like -28oC tomoro... O.o

44
11:59 PM

-Little Me-
Florita
Capricorn
Rat
Student
Hong Kong<-->Toronto

Little_Flora's_Profile

-Little Past-
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
August 2005
March 2006
September 2006
March 2008
September 2015


-Little Momeries-
My Photo Album

-Little Buddies-
A-sze
Emmy
Jen
Kel
Kitty
Maggie
Mitc
Navl
Octopus
Pichao
Sarah
Sunny
Tony/Fred
Wing

-Little Thought-
Leave Me A Message!!

to view this blog, plz choose "unicode"

-Credits-
Design
BlogSkins

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com