-Little Flora-Little Me-

Monday, December 06, 2004


got up at 9ish this morning... when I opened my eyes I cud only see the window was white (u kno I can't see clearly w/o my glasses) then I wore my glasses and saw that it was snowing outside... the snow wasn't heavy, but I didn't like it cuz it is windy... anywayz, it was the first time I saw that much snow... =D when I was walking to the classroom, the snow hit me just like there were many pins... =..=
got a long lunch break today, cuz jamie was sick, we'd got a lot of free time... so we went outside and played... we made a snowman, haha, it looked a bit stupid actually... played for quite a long time... hit each other with snowballs... pichao was crazy, he put snowballs into JJ's hat (and the ice got into her clothes) and on my face... =..=
went to gym with JJ after class, just stayed there for about half an hour, then we were both exhausted... cuz it was the birthday of the rez(?) today, wing & I got free cakes~ then my neighbor talked to me... but I didn't kno her b4... she talked to me in mandarin... =..= why did she think I'd kno mandarin... but I replied to her in mandarin too... why did I reply so immediately... ???

44
10:22 PM

-Little Me-
Florita
Capricorn
Rat
Student
Hong Kong<-->Toronto

Little_Flora's_Profile

-Little Past-
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
August 2005
March 2006
September 2006
March 2008
September 2015


-Little Momeries-
My Photo Album

-Little Buddies-
A-sze
Emmy
Jen
Kel
Kitty
Maggie
Mitc
Navl
Octopus
Pichao
Sarah
Sunny
Tony/Fred
Wing

-Little Thought-
Leave Me A Message!!

to view this blog, plz choose "unicode"

-Credits-
Design
BlogSkins

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com