got up at 8ish, cuz I needed to go to the test centre to write the test I missed b4... I didn't have extra time so I didn't proofread it after I finished it... then I went to the computer lab to print wat I needed to do my oral report... but I didn't have chance to do it today... =/
tried so hard to finish what we need for the call class... yeah I was so great cuz I finished the listening quickly, I had time to do it~ =D
went back to my room at 5ish, then watched "50 first dates"... well if I were Adam Sandler I dun think I cud do wat he did... even if I love her(for me is "him") so much... I cudn't endure that he forgot me everyday... cuz I think I'm the kind of person giving up easily... hee...
I hurt my leg today... painful...
went down to the lounge to do hwk again... I h8 hwk...!!