-Little Flora-Little Me-

Thursday, December 09, 2004


guess wat... I got up at 7ish this morning... exmtremely early... then I spent ~40mins to go to north campus from lakeshore... cuz I needed to take the marketing entrance tests... first I did the a english + math test, then I needed to write an essay... but they were so... the math test was... =..= ha...
then I was back at school at 12ish... cuz I thought it was 1.30pm already... so I went to the classroom, but no one was in there... so I called my classmates, then I found out that it wasn't class time... =..= so stupid again...
went to F building and talked about the debate with AK after school... sigh... I didn't wanna prepare for it... cuz actually I wasn't interested in it at all... =/ but I had to...
I'm in the study room w/ wing rite now... haha... cuz my room is a really bad place to study and do hwk...

44
10:34 PM

-Little Me-
Florita
Capricorn
Rat
Student
Hong Kong<-->Toronto

Little_Flora's_Profile

-Little Past-
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
August 2005
March 2006
September 2006
March 2008
September 2015


-Little Momeries-
My Photo Album

-Little Buddies-
A-sze
Emmy
Jen
Kel
Kitty
Maggie
Mitc
Navl
Octopus
Pichao
Sarah
Sunny
Tony/Fred
Wing

-Little Thought-
Leave Me A Message!!

to view this blog, plz choose "unicode"

-Credits-
Design
BlogSkins

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com