h8 tue cuz class starts at 8am... didn't finish the research assignment yesterday so I needed to do it today... well actually I forgot we had that many things to do... I thought I just needed to write an essay and that's it... but well I found out that I still had sumthing else to do... poor me... so I had to stay in the computer lab after class to do it... cuz I needed to print the stuff out... and finally handed it in to lara at 3.30pm... yeah... went down to lounge on the 3rd floor again... watched 天涯俠醫, it wasn't a special story but it was so real to me... I know I should have found a place to stay already cuz I'm not staying in the rez any longer... but I'm still finding one... can anyone help me? or does anyone wanna move out too so we can live together?