-Little Flora-Little Me-

Friday, December 10, 2004


... got up late this morning, cuz I forgot to set my alarm clock... so I didn't go to the lab and I was late for the debate... I was important cuz I was the moderator in the morning... so sorry ><
then I had another position in the afternoon, a debator... our group (AK& me) lost... well actually it was fine for me cuz I didn't prepare for it seriously, I just stood there and said wat I'd got in my notes, that's why I forgot to prepare for the rebuttal during the break... haha...
JJ and I went to the gym together after class, but b4 that we bought icecream in the cafe! =D it was nice~! there were many chinese in the gym when we were working out... almost everybody was speaking mandarin... haha... so tired again... and I learn a taiwanese word from JJ... "tiem" means tired...
went down to bulgun's room at nite, cuz I wanted to ask her about the meal plan stuff... well but she didin't know it either... =/ then we started to chat so I went back to my room late again XD

44
11:50 PM

-Little Me-
Florita
Capricorn
Rat
Student
Hong Kong<-->Toronto

Little_Flora's_Profile

-Little Past-
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
August 2005
March 2006
September 2006
March 2008
September 2015


-Little Momeries-
My Photo Album

-Little Buddies-
A-sze
Emmy
Jen
Kel
Kitty
Maggie
Mitc
Navl
Octopus
Pichao
Sarah
Sunny
Tony/Fred
Wing

-Little Thought-
Leave Me A Message!!

to view this blog, plz choose "unicode"

-Credits-
Design
BlogSkins

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com