yeah~ it was Friday finally~ I thought I'd be bit late to lab this morning, but you know what, I was the first 1 who got there... haha... I thought I'd be the only one too, but later JJ and Shahla came... I wasn't alone anymore XD did writing in class, cuz we just needa write 3~400 words, so I did it slowly... but I still had extra time to copy my essay to another paper... =..= then we had a mini debate in the afternoon class, it wasn't difficult but I didn't know I cudn't say wat I want accurately... >< it was cold today... so I wore the new coat, but daisy said I was like a polar bear... yea I kno the coat was a bit too big... that's I looked weired... =..= sigh... got quite a lot to think about these days... cudn't really calm down...