-Little Flora-Little Me-

Friday, December 17, 2004


got up at 8ish... cuz I thought we wud have an exam at 9am... but actually it was at 10am... so I got up too early...!! saw 志叔 online, so I called him(now I still have 1 mins left to call back to HK =P)... talked for like almost an hour then I went to the classroom.. not many people were in school today cuz it was the last day for the exams actually... so many of them were done... and now I'm done too!
went back to my room at 4ish, then started packing up my things again... well it was a really hard job cuz I had too many things to put into the luggage!! actually I thought there weren't enough space too put all my stuff into my 2 cases, but finally I figured it out!! yeah smart gal... hohoho...
went down to bulgan's room at nite, and met some chinese people... they told me that almost all of them were exchange students... omg... and there were only chinese in their class... =..=

44
11:59 PM

-Little Me-
Florita
Capricorn
Rat
Student
Hong Kong<-->Toronto

Little_Flora's_Profile

-Little Past-
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
August 2005
March 2006
September 2006
March 2008
September 2015


-Little Momeries-
My Photo Album

-Little Buddies-
A-sze
Emmy
Jen
Kel
Kitty
Maggie
Mitc
Navl
Octopus
Pichao
Sarah
Sunny
Tony/Fred
Wing

-Little Thought-
Leave Me A Message!!

to view this blog, plz choose "unicode"

-Credits-
Design
BlogSkins

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com