went down to wing's room last nite... cuz my roommate and sumone were so loud... it was impossible for me to fall asleep... sigh... I can't believe that they can do this thing almost everyday... and I dun understand why they need it so much... =..= well... got an exam today... but I didn't really study for it... cuz I thought it wudn't be useful... but some of my classmates were so nervous... too nervous... shahla kept asking "wat's the main idea of the essay?" b4 the exam... well... actually I think if she cudn't figure it out by herself then she'd have no chance to pass... and I dun understand why they write tests or exams so slowly that they can't finish them all the time... =/ went back to my room at 4ish... they were still here... did they get out of the room b4 I came back?! they're crazy...!! .\/. I wish I cud have a good nite tonite.