-Little Flora-Little Me-

Friday, November 19, 2004


A bit late this morning... but that's ok, just lab... not important =P
had a speaking workshop during the lunchbreak, it wasn't as bad as I thought, but I dun think it can help much on speaking... we just talked as usual... then got a test in the afternoon, we were given almost an hour to do it, but when I came to the last question, I realized I just used about 10/15 mins on the previous questions... so I spent 20 mins to do the last Q (but I wrote 2 lines only...)
the japanese name of "sunny day doll" is 晴る晴る坊主... and 坊主 means monk... weird enough... chated for a while w/ my classmates and Irene after the test, and irene showed us some Greek dances! =D
went back room and watched naruto, finally watched eps#105&106, i've got #108 but i dun have #107!! it's in wing's computer... cos I asked for to d/l for me a few weeks ago... ><
stay here in rez this weekend, but it seems that everybody's busy =/
Saraya told me there's my name in Spanish, and little flora is "Florita"/flolida/ that's why amer called me this name all the time when we were classmates...

44
9:54 PM

-Little Me-
Florita
Capricorn
Rat
Student
Hong Kong<-->Toronto

Little_Flora's_Profile

-Little Past-
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
August 2005
March 2006
September 2006
March 2008
September 2015


-Little Momeries-
My Photo Album

-Little Buddies-
A-sze
Emmy
Jen
Kel
Kitty
Maggie
Mitc
Navl
Octopus
Pichao
Sarah
Sunny
Tony/Fred
Wing

-Little Thought-
Leave Me A Message!!

to view this blog, plz choose "unicode"

-Credits-
Design
BlogSkins

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com