-Little Flora-Little Me-

Saturday, November 20, 2004


done nth today... XD
read the online version of 彼氏彼女の事情, but it took ages to load a page... =..=... I guess there're some spywares in my computer, cos it's so slow now...
did some hwk, but... cos I haven't done the assignments given last week, I have a lot to do now... ><
I think I'm too nice to others... my roommate slept in the afternoon,(cos she was too busy to sleep last nite =..=") so I didn't chat w/ Jen then I wouldn't disturb her... I can't control myself to be such a nice person... XD actually I should make some noise cos she always does it when I'm sleeping...
got naruto#107... haha...



44
11:15 PM

-Little Me-
Florita
Capricorn
Rat
Student
Hong Kong<-->Toronto

Little_Flora's_Profile

-Little Past-
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
August 2005
March 2006
September 2006
March 2008
September 2015


-Little Momeries-
My Photo Album

-Little Buddies-
A-sze
Emmy
Jen
Kel
Kitty
Maggie
Mitc
Navl
Octopus
Pichao
Sarah
Sunny
Tony/Fred
Wing

-Little Thought-
Leave Me A Message!!

to view this blog, plz choose "unicode"

-Credits-
Design
BlogSkins

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com