well, this morning, when I wanted to get my bottle of water out of the fridge, it was gone!! then I found it on the table... and half left!! fk!! how cud that fking guy drink my water?! I was so mad!! and when I went to class, I was still angry... but my classmates were funny, so I calmed down finally... we watched a movie in call class, but it was SO BORING... I almost fell asleep... =..= we needed to answer questions about the movie... but the thing is I wasn't really watching it... nth special today, except one thing - I saw Bora online at night! it's been almost a month we haven't seen & contact her~! cos she cut her cell... =..= I thought she went back to korea... but she's still here now ^o^ so we can meet later~ hohoho~ and she said she missed us so much... yea I miss her too! hope we can meet soon ;)